24/10/07
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
My blog dead very long liao finally revive back, however not sure can last 
or not. I had finally change the skin, hahas. erm.....today go to the Sungei Buloh, I help hernhui take alot of pictures becox he say will send me mah. At there very fun, we went on a Mangrove Walk. I can't even see a crocodile although there's a sign saying" Beware of crocodie" something like that. However I feel there very natural, very green. I see many weird things there and many impressive sights. 
After the trip, go back school, see Mr Bean in the Auditorium. The 2nd time see, I feel quite funny becox understand better. Some parts quite lame, like the make funny faces de. I really pity those STARS (student action research) do painting de. VERY KE LIAN! hav to repaint back the wall, at 1st paint already....now still must paint back... I really count my blessings nv do painting. Bye for now.
Tag me plz!
I went off at
YWednesday, October 24, 2007