A weird friend
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Finally have something different to write about...This few days, my friend behaved very weirdly to me... he like always trying to provoke me... example"hu cares abt u..." "I dun care u wan lah" "I dunno u" act gangster like that.. At first I thought he was only joking. After that he continued his nonsensical weird attitude... that day he called me ask me about something...right after that he say bye bye already...unlike last time he will like talk other thing then continue to chat dun wan to put down... haiz dunno wad I do leh? I ask him he say "I dunno u" haiz cant afford to bother him... Such weirdness to me will be totally ignored after sometime... after the day he called... I met him again ... "hi" I started the conversation"Who r u" he repliedI walk away loh..he alsoHaiz someone plz tell me wad should I do?
I went off at
YTuesday, November 20, 2007