1st letter of reminder-Dun think too much
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Dun think too much-A person, always thinking too much. When he is eating breakfast he thinks abt his work later in the day. While working he thinks abt lunch. Having lunch he thought of after work.... Even before he sleeps, he thought abt next week. During weekends, while watching a movie he thought of other thing...Wad I want to say is... he can never enjoy wat he's doing then...only busy planning abt wad's next-wad's most important in life is actually each and everything u doing then. Thinking twice might be wise but thinking too much will make lead u nowhere but contibute to ur stress. I hadn't post for quite some time, although I had many things I wanted to write. Sometimes just by think is enough nit not write. I come to my own blog everyday just to view the tags, thus plz tag, every tag will be read by my heart no matter is gd or bad, I will appreciate them.
I went off at
YTuesday, December 04, 2007