Different ways of thinking lead to different endings...which you choose? Which I chose be4?
IF you say that failing a test means gone case...you will be sad and disappointed.
IF you say that failing a test means a time to start to be serious, start to work hard. Thinking that failure is the key to success, you will feel confident! It is most likely to do better the next test!
IF you say that failing a test and say haiya, fail then fail, nvm...also not nv fail be4...it is most likely you will fail again.
IF you say that failing a test you say that its ok, I am only careless...I am not stupid, I can learn from the mistakes a not make the same mistakes again then it is thinking positive...the chance to achieve a better marks is nearer then feel depressed, ignorance or disappointed.
In conclusion and as a reminder to myself...failure is the key to success, once fail doesnt mean forever fail. I must say that hard work is not all...confidence is wad I need to overcome my negative thoughts. I must remember to work hard and concentrate on wad is next not the result of wad had past!
I went off at
YMonday, April 28, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。