Before exams, in my head was bursting with activities. However, now I am stuck in my house,my small room, typing this post. Nth is predictable. Although I am very bored, I saw many of thesame kind, on msn. I not sure if my results is going to turn out gd, but I realised I had quite afewcareless mistakes. As u realise, whenever I post something it is shows the feelings of how I felt atthat moment. Becox whenever I feel like posting is when I hav feelings.
Riddle/Joke: My sis told me a joke. "1 tou sa bao(red bean bao) and 1 man tou (man tou=white bread) go watch movie" at the end, the tou sa bao cried but the man tou didnt...why?
part 2: the tou sa bao decided to go watch movie with nian yong bao (kaya pao). at the end, tou sa bao cry and kaya pao laugh, why?
Tag me to ans, if u not sure then ans, if u r very certain ur ans is right plz dun ans...
I went off at
YMonday, May 12, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。