Those hu noes me well enuff would noe that I dun mean wad I say when passing remarks/commends, most of the times* of cox except for some serious occasions.
However, for those hu dunno me well enuff will feel that I am a bit too much sometimes... anyway sry loh...hehehahaha 笑一笑dun angry me!
I went off at
YFriday, May 23, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。