Today so fast a day...haven done much...homework still there...no words written on it...wonder when I can finish it...some1 just started and managed to finish it liao...omg I am so shocked and discouraged...am I too slow and steady...haiz just now talk to some people too long waste time but precious...this morning unhappy with some1...hope he would treat me better...I noe that Icant get along well with everyone...at least still gt many friends to get along with...2moro must wake up early go physics make u lesson...at 1st planned to play badminton after that with some friends but due to last min arrangement...only gt 3 people in total so cancelled...I meanpostponed...2moro must plan my time liao...dun wan just let time flow into the river and disfuse with the dirty water...k bye for now...thanks those hu chatted with me and those hu tagged me...those hu are unhappy with me...I must say I am sry...but u must too...
I went off at
YSunday, June 08, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。