Monday morning 3rd week liao...just finish showing my anger...I woke up at 9.05am! my physics is 9am! I really feel like going and DIE! not joking...I went round the house scolding people...but Ireally hated my self...btw that teacher say gt put on mlg the timetable...cant even find! WHERE IS IT????????????????????????????????? very very frustrated!
I went off at
YMonday, June 09, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。