Now feeling abit tired and sian...going to go 2/2 gathering soon...haiz...just come back from badminton trainning...very tiring seh...but I still gt energy...I gt runny nose then gt like thing stuck and throat...very uncomfortable...hard to breath but wont die...not ghost strangling me...then today the trainning not like normal like that easy...more tiring and longer than be4...gt timing also...always finish just in time...or 1 second over...very ps to say...later the games...not fun enuff...I still not back to standard yet...or maybe I hav already became like that...hope not...must improve...gd luck in the next trainning...shld be more tough...can be compared to the taiwan school the basket ball practice...hahas...homework...dun talk abt it...many people also haven do...very sian...dun wan do...some1 plz tell me when is the physics make up lesson...I yesterday really...haiz wake up 9.05 then already start if go bath prepare then go ...reach there shld be 9.45 liao earliest...latest shld be 10+..finished liao...I always dun feel like sleeping at night but always wan to sleep more in the morning...normal loh...haiz...today badminton practice late by 2mins...9.02pm...lucky not nit run 5 rounds as punishment gt some people late abit more then gana...haiz...on the whole very tiring lah...now dunno wad to do...3.05 liao...3.30 den going leave house must reach there 4.30...haiz...I scare I lost in singapore...haven happen be4...shld be wont happen...many people like not going the class gathering...still hope it would be fun...
btw ROY QUAKE: Thanks for ur present! thank you very much!
I went off at
YTuesday, June 10, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。