YEAH! Finished the chinese homework...left only my worse hated subject...english...haiz...purposely put it to the last...btw...that chinese Chao Ji Ah ma book...I read only until 120+pages...then just do that bookmark...after finish the English homework then decide on whether to continue finishing it...1st time...2days finish 1 bk...nv in my life...but I dun think I would finish it by today so it is 3days 1 book...orwont finish it at all...haiz...I dn hav any confidence doing the English...gt count marks 1 lei...haiz...must get high marks...can I? haiz...I guess I will be packing and tidying my room...after doing my hw...cox I really find difficulty finding my things...when I find something...room become even more messy...after that...it become even worse after each finding...nvm...tomorrow badminton...still abit tired...but no more cramps...ok bb!
I went off at
YMonday, June 16, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。