hahas...Roy Quake say the games was crazy...hahas gd comment from other class...so I shldnt say it is bad...the water bomb...must try to make the not wet 1 wet not the wet 1 more wet...hahas...some people not wet enuff then go swim at sea...hahas...btw...justin bluff me he not coming...then I go believe...Huixin blame me for not coming physics...that 1 really lah...I also blame myself..haiz...sry loh...I that day wake up late then is like by the time reach also finish liao...the duration too short...some1 plz tell me when is the next physics make up lesson??? on the whole...very fun lah the gathering...gt thing eat...gt thing play...gt people there...hahas...oh ya!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! Justin thank you u for asking ur mother fetch Wei Jie and me to white sands MRT lei! THANK YOU Justin's mother for fetching us to our blk instead...very kind of her loh...really very 感激 her! Rainning so heavy if not for her I sick liao more sick...hahas...
I went off at
YWednesday, June 11, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。