<body>
Morning to night -badminton
Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ok, 2day wake up at 8.20am...thanks to my mother or I will be late for badminton...slp at almost 3am the nite be4...actually I dun feel like slp becox...nvm...my badminton was 9am...thus, I rushed to eat a half-boiled egg then go bath...8.40am I left home...at bit omg...from my house to MRT station, at least 15mins bah...very tired to run...just eat and very tired mah...but somebody said "will support me" thus I was a bit pushed from the back...managed to reach school at 9am!

Ok...the badminton practice was like 10sets perhaps 9 if I didnt counted wrongly...ok...talk abt the games lah...not too bad...but gt something to say...no matter win or lose...just becox u r partnering me, doesnt means u shld hav no confidence...although I did not giv u confidence, u cant sound and look so no confidence...nth is surely lose, seeing u so no confidence really make me dun feel like playing...I noe we hav high chance of losing...becox of me...but even if we lose, we hav learnt...I am not as gd as u, thus the game is depending on u...if u dont hav confidence, we dont even nit to play loh...I am sad not becox we lost, but becox I am very discouraged by my own partner...I dun blame u totally, hu dun wanna win, but so wad if we lose, there is nth to lose...end of the day, we are still a team...end of the day, we are not competing with each other. Encourage instead of discouraged...get as much points as possible, not sad at the points we lost...winning is not the greatest thing, losing isnt the worst thing...learning and gaining experience are the main point! I noe...this is a load of crap...but I just cant stand it when u felt so unwilling having to partner me...(it's not ur fault totally, it is my fault for not giving u confidence in me...)

The rest of the games not too bad...3 games...all lose by 2 points!! 19/21...13/15...23/25....haiz...( I feel, although I didnt win, I am satisfied with the points as it isnt that bad...however, even if I won, the points are still very near, thus I think most importantly is still learning from the mistakes I made...)

Enuff of badminton! ok...after the badminton, I went to downtown east to eat with junyu...eat with him partly becox I had somethings to settle with him...hahas...sound so...but settled...I hope so...but according to his character, I am quite insecure...anyways, as long as he dun ignore me, I wont feel that bad...next, I went to E!Hub Orchid Bowl...1/5 class gathering...haiz I went there they almost finishing liao...THANK YOU HERNHUI for letting my throw 3 times!!! so kind arh...fat! hahas... the ball so oily and I just warming up...therefore u noe...hahas...escuse...fat arh...quite happy anyway...I thought they were at Tampines Safra playing but becox junyu requested me to play bowling with him I went there...gt fate..saw them there...hahas...I wanted to go safra...lucky I didnt...ok saw them...some of them talked to me...not to bad...dun feel too uninvited...however, the previous time, Eudora invite me, but becox gt badminton mah...so I scared too tired and also will be too late when I reach there, thus declined...haiz...nvm...look into the future not the past...alrights...come home I was headache...den go sleep...when wake up, Beverly called me...haiz she said she go Malaysia...Junyu told me earlier on that she went Malaysia...thus, she told junyu not me...BUT, she said that she didnt tell anyone...haiz...its ok...abt 10days no news...I also dun wanna interogate people...so just chat loh...hahas...

ok...homework...as wad I expected and predicted...I didnt managed to do my English!!! MANY PEOPLE TELL ME ENGLISH IS GD...haiz...but seriously, it is not loh...I really dun wanna do...confidenced that I will get low marks...no chance to improve my english...it is not like maths...it is not a learning subject...some people english so gd, but maths no gd...that 1 nvm...maths is a learning subject, if they willing to learn can liao...for my sad case...learn wad? haiz...the skills of comprehension...hav also no use...alot of things can minus my marks...easier than ABCDEFG...but homework hav to do lah...dun like gt wad use...hav to finish it mah...anyways...bye for now!

I went off at
YTuesday, June 17, 2008

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes