ok...today went to bishan cc xiangqi club get a certificate...nth much lah...then gt buffet and also gt cake! cake so big and delicious! My sister gt smt on therefore cant go...anyways, today missed badminton trainning, dunno gd or bad...it seems like very few people there.
When I come home, I slp...lack of slp...previous nite slp at 3am...talk on msn...dun regret wasting my slp...
Alot of homework seh...still gt dunno wad mock exam science...I think I 4gotten quite alot! Anyways, that stupid ah ma bk I managed to read finish in school at last...my eyes suddenly very pain and itchy...cant do hw now...sian...stressed...msn dun hav the person I wan to talk to now...bored...
Lame question: If some1 tell lies but dare to admit is he considered honest?(Honest until tell lies...)
I learned: When it seems like there is no problem, the problem is very big. When it seems to be a big problem, actually it can be solved easily.
When u decide to keep words untold to the person, u r trying to make him misunderstand.
Fate can be changed by decisions, but decision can change fate too...However, somethings are sure to happen...no point wasting time changing it...
No point conplain etc, in the end, accepting is actually the best choice.
When some1 did something bad to u, ask him why must u do that! (quite fun)
k gd nites
I went off at
YSaturday, June 28, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。