Now is monday 1.03am...later must wake up at 6+ wonder if I can wake up or not...it is 1st day of a new term...it seems like a new year to me...dunno y...anyways...long time no post liao so today i decided to say wad I done just now...I mean yesterday...
Ok...just now I finally did my English hw...finish...at 12am...erm...just finsihed not long ago...I noe it is abit late...but I can nv finish my hw in the 2week of the holiday...not even 3rd...hahas must last min...haiz...that's me...English...hate it...it is a waste of time thinking...unlike maths...think think think still might understand...haiz...2weeks ago I read the chao ji ah ma book very fast...but I stopped reading after completing that chinese assignment...thus I hav not read finish yet...haiz...I naively believed that I could read finish 2 weeks ago...but it proven me that I hav to procrastinate till now...anyways now is already the start of a new week...quite sad case...holidaysare over...today, I played on9 billard...then I played my childhood FAvourite game NIT FOR MADNESS! I was really mad when I play...but enjoyed it...I played that in the process of my summary...hahas...eat snake...played 1hr or more...oh ya...today morning I also played chinese chess with my father...hahas...quite easy opponent...hahas...but dun ever say I bully old people...hahahs...jkjk...
Some1 called me last night and asked me a question, "wad might I be doing now, a this time tomorrow..." today is te 2moro u r talking abt yesterday...hahas so I tell u now..." I am telling u that I am telling u abt wad I doing now which is answering ur question..." Fine...lame rite? a bit of self-entertainment be4 I go retire to bed...I am not old, I dun hav to retire...anyways, I a not even old enuff to take "old" levels...ok...so cold...I scared I might catch a cold...gd nites...nice ending message...see everyone 2moro in school...fat de become fatter, thin de become fat...fatso become so fat...fatties will be in my "fatties" thus tell me if u wan me to put u in...not considering ur size...
I went off at
YMonday, June 23, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。