Tagged by Dewey and Yeuk Hung- quiz...again?
Monday, June 23, 2008
have you ever love someone? Some1? not specific enuff...thus yes...
who is more important to you?friends or gf/bf? friends
who are the people that you trust the most? Not stating...trust myself would be the best choice...
do you ever wish that your love life is just simple bt sweet better than ke ku min xin? Dunno...depends if I am the winner at last or loser...hahas
what do you think of yourself? not bad...not too gd average bah...but approachable...
do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain? Depends...in spore seldom...
what is your goal for this year? 1st 2nd or 3rd in level!
do you believe in forever love? depends...on fate
what feeling do you love the most? gd feeling...the winning feeling and the feeling of being appreciated...the sense of achievement !
what are the requirement of the other half? friendly, sociable, average...not too clever...must hav initiative...dunno lah...everything depends...nth is for sure...
what is your aim of your height? 170 bah...abit more...hahas
what do you want most? WIN!!!
between love and money? love...money can earn love cant...must achieve...
what is the most attractive things about a person to you. Amazing things...surprising creative things...things that can make me laugh until crazy...hahas...not easy...
use five word to describe the person who tagged you. Fat, clever, sociable, good, funny...
if your crush is attached,what would you do? "if" hahas...I will snatch or break! make things complicated...sounds so evil hahahahhas
if you have one wish,what would you wish for? Wish to hav magic...with magic nth is impossible...
what do you want most for your birthday? Depends on how old I am...if 80...dun tell me giv me toys? hahahahas...I wan smt I can use in daily life...I wan smt that is very meaningful...not the price...
have you ever keep a pet before? yes
do you believe in love at first sight? no! tat 1 is not...is just infatuation
How r u? I am fine...
I didnt remove anything, I just added 1 more...be flexible...
Instructions:Remove 1 question from above and add in your personal question.Make a total of 20 ques and tag 8 ppl.List them out at the end of your post.Notify them in your cbox! Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.the lucky 8 (: im tagging:Huixin, justin, Kimberlyn, Avril...only tagged 4 people...
I went off at
YMonday, June 23, 2008