today
Saturday, June 14, 2008
very distracted all day long...some troubles seems to be there but...is there unsolvable case? hahas I think there is...when it seems like the problem is no1's fault...haiz...but just now...its seems like settled...sometimes it is fate...but I am still playing guessing game guessing wad the person thinking...that was terrible...think very far...my chinese chess skills shld hav improved abit... quite happy to see my name appearing on some1's blog...hahas...honoured?
Today badminton trainning was fun...interesting...Mr Co? think so...he was so active...he taught us 6 type of exercise...tired to name them all...it is already 2.11am liao...haiz...ok...he said we will feel the pain 2moro and I really felt it...nvm...today no games...my lorbing?(spelling error), was terrible...Miss Tan and Uncle stanley was trying to change it but...haiz...habit...takes time...ELBOW MUST tURN!!!haiz...that is the reason for me to hit half court and lose many many points...that is also the reason for me to use lots of strength...causing shuttercock to OUT! then lose many many points and finally shuttercock no direction...shuttercock feather spoit...hit too hard...no strength to relly...haiz...biggest problem here...next problem was my foot work...2 big problem terrible enuff...at least I noe the problems...but the thing is when can I change it...haiz...FInally finished art homework!!! I must finish English homework by 2moro or monday...haiz...read at least 40pages of that lao ya CHAO JI AH MA book...dunno wad words...haiz...slowly also lah...
I went off at
YSaturday, June 14, 2008