<body>
tuesday-talking seriously
Tuesday, June 24, 2008

still currently adapting to the opening of school...a chemistry lab...sit so far...hard to read wad is there on the screen...but I find myself very eagle to find out wad was thought unlike when i am able to see...hahas...the harder I feel, the more I wan to noe...Today I feel kind of "extra" when I answer teacher's question, some1 called me extra...feel like giv that person a slap...another 1 was when no1 went up t write the han yu ping ying, I just go up...the word action was heard...HELLO!!! I AM JUST NOT WASTING TIME... I DUN GO HU GO? when I go, some1...rush up wan snatch...wad is this! I immediately write...then write ugly people say...if I dun write, expect me to stupidly walk back meh?

My comments!!!
Doing things people dun wan is not extra...giving unneccessary comments is not needed...anyways, even I also give stupid comments, thus lets not do it again...

Maths Grp
Actually 4 people from stars grp is gd, but teacher cheang say wan 5...haiz...lots of troubles...choosing of people and getting people choose are difficult choices...I dun mind if ur maths is not gd...I only hope u would work well not just be a free loader...u gave us no confidence...anyways, I shld just wait...teacher cheang will arrange, since our class cant decide, let fate decides... just feel like saying smt "forcing will only make people hate u, prove to people instead"


Stop Rumour! rumour is not humour...therefore, stop...

hahahahahas...do I sounds serious today? Laughter is the best cure, the best medicine, but it is not recommended...hahahahas many industries are built around jokes, sitcoms...just becox laughter is a great feeling,(english compre holiday homework) therefore I wan go see television liao bb!

I went off at
YTuesday, June 24, 2008

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes