<body>
night
Tuesday, July 01, 2008

when u dun treasure something, u will lose it, when u lost something, u will regret it, when u found it back, u will treasure it more than be4...but if u cant find back...too bad...somethings hav to use more initiative and effort to find back...if cant find back, u will miss somethings forever...dun live with regrets, start treasuring things now...

ok...today, I at school also pretend ...but tired of pretending...lack of practice? better not practice...anyways, there will always be a better 2moro...when u work hard for smt, it is still hope and chance, if u dun, there is completely no hope or chance, perhaps only luck...work hard not for repay...is just wad u shld do...

Chemistry...quite blur...maths quite blur...bio...test coming...forget wad I had learnt...physics...2moro 2nd lesson...also quite blur...eng also blur...chinese nit to perform infront class...will act blur...I going to be Mr blur soon...I now feeling blur, 12am liao nit to slp...blur isnt abnormal...today I done maths supplementary 7, lit, geo only...

4mths is it long or short? no matter wad...I will look forward...holidays come quick...WORK HARD GO pure science hor!!! must!!! prove to others, prove to urself...if I encourage others, I am adding threats to myself...but I still decided to be kind instead of selfish...GD LUCK FOR THIS TERM!!!

Certain things can change, but I will nv change...I am still the Kenny Tan u noe...he is everything, almost...he is not shit, etc...he also dun wan to be...

Today is the tomorrow u r worried for yesterday...sound so ...amazing...

nite nite! slp slp ! gd gd !

I went off at
YTuesday, July 01, 2008

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes