<body>
The past?
Thursday, July 10, 2008

Y am I thinking of getting back to the past...the future is wad I shld be thinking of...the past always seems so beautiful...perhaps now i might be think it is not but next time to me now is gd...I dunno...somethings past will nv come back...I dun nit a time machine...I thought people can change their fates...god prove to me that we cant...god noes our limits...therefore has planned ahead everything and steps we r going to take next...I dun nit but I wan!!! a time machine...I miss the past...if everything is back at the past, many choices I will change, many things I will do in a different...but if I made anotehr choice, hu noes wad will happen also...maybe there is worse things? anyways, no 1 can predict the future, since it is already planned, we hav to just move on...

Once friends, after time...after that become friends...things changes, people change, heart change...hhahas...did I change? perhaps...I changed probably becox I dun wanna lose out...I dun wanna be left out but wad I do, I still noe wad is rite or wrong, I dun nit any1 to tell me wad to do neither I wan any1 to tell me wad mistakes I make...tell me that I am wrong, lets argue peaceful and i will say sry if I am really wrong...hope we wont quarrel...hahas...some bad things might be sad and disappointing...but it may be a gd thing as well...no1 noes wad is ahead, until you walk until some where near...many things appear to be bad, but it might be another starting...when u get something, u loss smt, when u loss something, u get something, unknowing, it changed, but no gain no loss...

When u think u noe how the person feel, u r wrong, very wrong, if the person didnt tell u how he felt, u will nv noe...the exactly same incident if happen to u and the person but the feeling might be different...people think different...wad we can do is to find out only, instead of guessing...

Friends is the starting point and also a comeback point...things go in a circle, whenever there is problem, automatically, will come back to the starting point... people that bankrupt hav to start over again...same thing...anyways, it really is very awkward...but no matter wad it takes, time will heal everything...let things takes it course...

Lets be friends agaiN! talk like friends, joke like friends...no more no less...

Certain things that u think is gd, might be bad...certan things u think is bad, might be gd later...

No one noes the future, lots of unexpected things might happen too...

people change, things change...the place I went change...

Friends Forever...forgiv me...I forgiv u

Finally, giving others a chance is giving urself a chance...

I went off at
YThursday, July 10, 2008

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes