some craps...
Thursday, August 14, 2008
just nw go restring racket... $15 and tension is 23...ok must remember...today home econs test quite easy...I thought I will get 16, 17 or 18 but I get 19...ok...1 wrong which is 1st question...wth...nvm...not too bad...
ok start to crap...
-When I talk to u, I DUN WAN eat, when I cant get to talk to u, I CANT eat...I AM HUNGRY!!!
-i go eat 1stI swim through the sea, I faced the walls...I climbed over...I walked through the darkess tunnel...everything changed...time
-"the whole worlds shut up" I just 1 hear u...offensive?
-I was trap in a net, u let the net go...leaving me trap in there..-dun ever try to eat while shitting...new symptom of bulimia...u may thot u have constipation but its nt...dun force rectum out...-doing the wrong thing at the wrong time lead to misconception...
All this is general...abit of everything... an equation-can be delicated to anyone when neccessary...
I went off at
YThursday, August 14, 2008