Test shld be testing on wad we understand and wad we noe...some teachers add an additional aim which is to train our speed which is to ensure we hav efficient time to check during exam...wad I feel is he is nt wrong...however, I can finish my exam easier but find great difficulty finishing his test...wad is worse is I did careless mistakes and had to rush through the test...the marks isnt gd...if I do it at home...of cox better by ALOT ALOT! haiz...hope he can giv more timeloh... becox Ihate the feeling of noe but getting wrong...35mins for 6 questions with a,b/c/d/e is quite demanding... wad more the questions require much calculation and some formula...must time to think and calculate...
I went off at
YTuesday, August 19, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。