I was once stupid naive and innocent...I turned back the clock in my room and bluffing and convincing myself that I can waste time...it sounds the same as oning the light and saying it is morning...
That day I did that again...after wasting too many time, I turn back time and start encountering my hw...when it was 11pm, actual was 3am...that was how I finished my homework...next morning sunday, I woke up at 8am, I thot I slp 5hrs...actually actual time then was 12pm...I slp 9hrs...I realised that I shldnt live in my world with a time of my own...
ok...now into more logical natural human topic...every1 hope to get back in time...simply becox future dun look beautiful but past seems wonderful...lol? in other words, now, u feel terrible, in the future, thinking of ur past, u will feel that now is a very wonderful memory... "Today is the tomorrow u r worried abt yesterday"
Certain choices and things wont change even if time go back...different choices lead to different path...different path has different things(gd and bad)even if u can go back to time, wont it be tiring to back track so many times?try and error?
When u think of the things u didnt treasure, u will nt treasure the things u hav then...that is y a regret lead to more regrets...
I went off at
YMonday, August 11, 2008
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。