<body>
wad u thinking...wad r ur thoughts?
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I dunno how u think and wad u r thinking...haiz...people has different style and ways of thinking...I cant say any1 is wrong becox I am not them only they themselves can noe if they r correct or wrong...but I will nv noe...however, if 1 action hurts another, haiz...that shld be wrong...but everything has a reason...

wad u thinking is not wad I think that is how misunderstanding occurs...I really dunno how u think...and I guess only u can tell me...its tired...I dun wanna care about wad others think le...is like if I do smt and hav to care abt every1...I shld learn to freeze becox I even blink my eyes or other small actions...

the actions shows one's feelings, however, sometimes people do things but in their heart they hav other reasons but no1 will ever noe unless told...haiz...actions dont really tells everything...I believe wad I see...although I noe wad I see might not be wad is true...however, I still cant dun believe everything...

this is abt all...finished crapping plz start clapping

I went off at
YWednesday, August 20, 2008

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes