Saturday, August 09, 2008
yesterday 8-8-08string break then use instructor's racket string also break...some kind of curse? scary indeed later smt 1 else 1 also break...always mine be the lead not the 1st time le...a time for a change? but decided to use the same type and brand...many people didnt come for trainning...therefore trainning was rather so-so. Slp abt 2+am...crazy. did maths and again, I felt the question was CANNOT BE DONE!Today National daymorning do maths finish it...see olympic nt bad...no badminton yet...weight lifting gymnastic volley ball ...bored after awhile...wait for some1 to call still...it will nv happen...but at least some1 can just call me? any1... sms? call? msn?
I got a feeling that I am avoiding...is it my turn?
WAD's not urs will nv be urs...wad's urs will be urs...Gain to loss to gain to loss...in life that is abt all...life cycle...same as kinetic particle theory-gain heat loss heat to change its state...
I went off at
YSaturday, August 09, 2008