abt me
Sunday, September 21, 2008
I just realised that it is very difficult to talk to me formally. People around me either talk to me frequently or just simply wont talk to me at all. This is something deserve to be bring out. However, I think I noe the reason. When communicating, I dislike to talk to people at the same time think of what should be left unspoken. I prefer to talk about every and anything under the sun. Moreover, I am a person who loves to suan people. If you know me well enough, u would realise that I am only joking and there is no offence in them. However, most people haven really recognise me deep enough and there and then feels that I am no good. I dun deny that I am rather sarcastic at times but there are lots of reason for ones actions. Perhaps it was only a rash action and I could not stop myself in time. ok... thats all for today...
I went off at
YSunday, September 21, 2008