<body>
a day of my life...
Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Surface area is just the outside...volume is more important...in reality, 'volume' is harder to find out...'surface area' is easy with just a glance...in maths...surface area more cim than volume...haha... people say dun judge the book by the surface ...judge by the 'volume'
ok...today at the MRT it was crowded like peak hour...dunno y...1st time come back from school MRT so packed...it was only 4pm...weird...nvm later I saw kimberlyn, nisa and a 2/1 boy forgot him name...oh ya another 2/1 boy xu dong...followed them to tampines mall...walk 1 round...no buy no eat...walked tgt with xudong...he tricked me to walked with him to his house the ma ma shop then to his house the lift...so bad...lucky he gave me some coca cola...or nt I walked extra route for nth...he at 1st say 1 follow me home then walked back...haiz...I was tricked...haha anyways exercise abit gt coca cola...nt too bad anyway also shun lu mah...
On the way home...I saw a old women...she say she 80+ then she walked with me across the road...she say she scared to cross road becox she seldom go out...so I walk with her loh...she sheltered me with her umbrella...I didnt tell her nvm la becox even if I tell...her ears might nt allow her to hear wad I said...hahaha...she told me abt her sons...and etc...private...nth much...ahhaha...ok...she wished me gd luck in exams and etc...then she say she going to block 933...she ask me where I going I say 856...she say nit take bus? I was ...just infront there...still nit take bus meh? ok then nth much le... bb loh...she say next time if see her again, she dun recognise me dun blame her becox she memory no gd...ok ok...I was abit ya ya okok ...then nth loh...lucky my ear hav 2 ear piece...so didnt really concentrate on her story...anyways...fate bah...the other time abt 3 months ago I like saw her once be4 also...long time since I walk that route...abt the same mood...thinking abt the same things...wad else? nth much...
bye...
Look at things by the volume nt surface area...

I went off at
YWednesday, September 10, 2008

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes