today 16/9/08
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
TODAY...SORT OF A MOVIE DAY...screen was spoit by me....seriously I didnt do it on purpose...THANK YOU JEKEE FOR THE TROUBLE TO "TIE" THE SCREEN UP AND DOWN...sry and thank you! ok lit we watched 10 things I hate abt u.... then CME we watched mu lan2...continued from last week...after watched finish still gt time we watched ...I forgot the title...ok there's a character insulting me and my name...ok...nvm everytime when he appear, many people looked at me...that isnt that bad...I used laughter and felt better...same name only ma...is it clean??? ok.... be4 CME was chem...gt a test...quite easy...quite hard...15 marks...confirm cant get full marks...maths test I was so confidence I get 17/17 but I gt 15...nv write units...nvm nvm nvm...I cant stand it but hav to accept it...sickening lei...haiz...Mr cheang...language and notation...I cant understand...seriously, I ....by the "language" u used...chim chim...Just now I wanted to do a quiz...wth...internet connection problem...I click published...then "cant view web page..." I click back also same thing...when connection ok I go back...nv save as draft...nvm I next time then do the quiz...sian...nit REDO Everything think seh...no time...still got geo...
I went off at
YTuesday, September 16, 2008