Sunday, November 09, 2008
Friday 7 Sept Racket string break...last break was August 9 last changed was August 14...ok this times changed is just...Sunday 9 sept... Its was $25 and was tied 22 only nt too tight...Bought a victor shutter cock at $29...
Sat 8septchinese chess internal bishan club competition...nt bad 2 matches 1 draw 1 winSun 9 Sept which is today also bishan competition. I dunno how kill then eat until the person nth left...I felt bad but wad can i do...3 win no lose...next week will be tough match le...wish me gd luck... fighting upwards...btw I am in the D grp next destination will be C grp...if win then up to B...lose then no more...ok clean I gtg...rather tired becox yesterday 3+ am slp...dunno hu loh use com in my room until so "early" nvm..hahas nt blaming...hahas becox be4 that is play with me mah...clean clean kirei kirei
I went off at
YSunday, November 09, 2008