5/12/08
Friday, December 05, 2008
3/12/08 (wednesday)Racket broke during trainning. Doesnt feel that terrible as be4, is it becox I am used to it ? I dun wan change racket liao...its nt like I am very rich loh, badminton its nt like other sports. Tennis racket wont break 'easily', basket ball wont burst 'easily' . Soccer also. Bowling ok...quite expensive thats y not many schools hav! waa hu I arguing with???4/12/08 (Thursday)2/2 bbq. Actually dun feel like going. At last, I'm rather afraid I would regret, thus I went. 5/12/08 (Friday)Trainning was ok loh. My serve really ganasie...thank you 'some1' for pushing shutter cock to hit my nose...I really hav to work on that! ok back hand punch (becox I dunno the other word jeremy said is lob)...without shutter, I can do after taught, but with shutter, waaa everything wrong... commends to remember!!! " press thumb! must gt the snap! the wrist cannot bent overhead (guo tou) becox will get tennis elbow and even sprain wrist!" waaa I type just 1 sentence, impression given is that my English sux loh...
I went off at
YFriday, December 05, 2008