The 1st challenge of the year!
Thursday, January 01, 2009
This holiday is homeworkless! But it is full of trainnings!Finally, we have to see wad we have gained this year!We were informed that we will be playing against each other so as to see our ranking!Omg...1st thought that came to my mind is? I hope I wont be the last!...Ok 2nd thought is?Can I still play singles?3rd thought is actually a self-comfort:I also nt playing singles, scared wad! ok anyways, I will try my best! Any badminton player looking at this, I dunno wad he would feel...But if jeremy sees this, I guess I noe wad he would feel! My thought to him will be "hahahaha! come la!! u think I scared? u r just fat! with an additional 高大无能"Btw, that is my challenge!Our team challenge is still the coming competition which is before chinese new year!!!The interschool competition. Every school is trainning hard bah.
I went off at
YThursday, January 01, 2009