<body>
New Year hopes/goals!
Thursday, January 01, 2009

(standard line)
In this year,
I hope to:
-make more friends
-less trouble
-improve my badminton skills
-do well in my studies

Something I really hoped for many years is that I must start reading!!! This shld be smt my mother wished since primary school bah...Disappointed with myself...I guess I must accomplish this task once and for all! everyday must at least read smt!!! This is in order to improve my English!!!

Changes to my characteristic will bemore challenging bah.
-Less stubborn
-More iniative
-more courage
-control my weird temper

Some really important messages for myself to remember are:
-Dun worry Be Happy!!
-Be positive, stay calm!!
-Defeat ! Achieve! Determination! Strive hard!
-Be the best/ lose with pride and honour!

Tolerate and endure!

Because, next year will be coming in no time!

Year and year,
I grew,
I see,
I felt,
Seconds to minute,
I thought...
Life nv stops...
even when I stop.
If I lie here, just lie here... cars will just dash pass me.

When I laugh, some1 is crying
When I cry, some1 is laughing
Every1 live their own lifes, people came accross each other's path
influencing one another's emotions
no matter overhead bridge, underground, PIE, Tunnel, KPE or wadsoever,
as long as there is human
u will nv noe hu u will meet next moment.
Fate and destiny

Any1 reading this post rite now has sadly came into my life...
kenny's weird nonsensical world!

Life is a long journey
Life is like a road
However, dun stop when u meet a traffic light!!!
Only stop to defeat those pedestrian!!!

I went off at
YThursday, January 01, 2009

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes