<body>

Sunday, January 11, 2009

WAAAA...Finally I used my weekend to catch up with my work!! I also get enuff slp...but I am already sick...I went to see the doctor on saturday morning and didnt went for the sat 9.00am trainning. on the particular day I went to get edusave scholarship at tampines centre cc. There are 3 more coralites there, 1 of them is actually from my class but I dunno her well yet.

Runny nose turned into cough le...but this time, I managed to rest, therefore I didnt giv the virus chance to make me fever...that could be counted as a blessing.

I had nt swam for a very long time le. Today when I looked out of the window and saw tampines swimming complex, I thought "waaa I stayed here so long, since it revenovated finish, I hadnt visit it once yet." I got an urge to dive deep into the water and forget everything for a moment. I missed long lost feeling.

Oh...btw, swimming is the only sport that wont sweat. lol...actually is gt...but the water washed it off...

Now I must catch up with chemistry and biology!

I went off at
YSunday, January 11, 2009

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes