Oh well. Today I was waiting for time to past at the white sands mac. When it was my turn, I step forward...the person who was waiting for her meal was supposed to shift to the right...OKzzzzz HER lazy stubborn foot just refused to get lost...guess wad? I stepped on it...
zzzz...What was her reaction? Angry?? NO...she laughed....... I merely took a step back and glare what I stepped on... it was something sort of soft la.. but obvious I didnt dirty her shoe... Her reaction was far too hilarious for me to swallow that I might choke on my foo(d ). Oh! before I forgt... the words came out from both parties were...
"oh...sry ar..." unnoticable giggles...while ordering "fillet o fish" this was from me of cox...
For her case...she hesitated after laughing at the benefit of being stepped... then spoke " ...nvm...nvm"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzzzzzzz "buzzz buzzz buzzz " coded from some1...
If I hav not mistaken/ hallucinating, I rmb I like step on some1 the person also like that....is it same person???
This question would be continued when I step on some1's foot again bah...
I went off at
YFriday, March 20, 2009
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。