<body>
I rmb last year's bday was great!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thank yous to:

By Order (according to those hu remember starting date was today):

Early Wishes! Nt bad!
In school:
Kimberlyn - actually said "yes yes! I noe..." telepathy...read my mind that I was abt to hint hint to her... 28div 4 is 7... wad number is next after the next??

On Msn:
Joey Han - Nt bad... something made with HANds... I shall wait till 2moro!!

Alethea- decided to wish 3 words to me on msn... 3 words - nt ily..but happy-birth-day..yes I broke the words up..hahas nt bad science brain rly gd in rmbing things well!! but nt gd at others? pretend I didnt say the last phrase..hahas

Dewey, claimed to me that it is 2moro!... yes..thanks for reminding me... I appreciate ur kind reminder...hahas hmmmmm let me think further of smt else... (inner thoughts never fail to create suspence)

During Brainiac!
Jeremy- told me it will be a belated 1, hahas touched that he remembered the actual date! SO Glad that he is prolonging the birthday atmosphere !! KEEP ME IN SUSPENCE! so great! (*Nt all suspence feel the same*) Oh well hahas rmb the words I wrote ...and ur mum saw it??? hahas.. sry for donating my happiness on ur sorrow...

Kimberly(badminton Junior) asked me to confirm the date...lol ...gd junior must treat senior well ar...hahahahahahas hint hint again ar!!

When I watched the recorded ping ping pang pang show! (sry for nt replying msn..I wasnt there)
Beverly- Unexpected memory space... It shld be a compliment rite? plz take it as one (hehehe) U shld noe I am jk with no evil ar ... (store in fats ar???) oh well "fat" again??? haiz...

Who is next?? Names come next is nearer to the real date hahahahas!!!

45mins left!!

I went off at
YTuesday, April 28, 2009

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes