"sm1 told me that people hu get low marks now can earn more money next time..."
lol...
The book seemed to be demoralising me now...the sight of it...but I still hav to wait for my results... Paper 1 seemed to be very easy, but nt as expected though...I guess... shld I learn ? cant rly learnt...Although, wad's over is over, I just cant get it off my mind..I cant revise physics paper 1...cant...demoralised...1 thing is that paper 1 shld come 1st, isnt it better??? this is a stupid arrangement.
Today, had maths paper 2 and biology paper 2...is like wth?? 2 paper 2s... mad leh...so wad we hav had a long rest? in the long rest, hu will study vigorously? is like human will slack automatically... even if 1 studies thru out the break of 4-5 days, it is rather ridiculus to make 2 paper 2s in 1 day.... totally mad...
I am given the chance to slp...and now...I rly dun wan to slp...yesterday, I wan to slp but cant slp...human simply cant control themselves well... XD
SO wad IF I LOST this time??? There is always a next time in life...although differeent chances exist next time, every opportunity lead to different route of success!!
Did I TRY MY BEST??? Sometimes I rly wonder...is that my best?? Is that my ability?? Is it becox I lack of slp? ok...factors do affect, but is my ability to control the factors affecting...
Once again, carelessness is part of one's ability, thus cant be blamed...if blamed why did I make this careless mistake, perhaps to me whole paper is careless, I shld get full marks shldnt I???
I went off at
YTuesday, May 12, 2009
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。