<body>

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is the Bio paper 2 too easy? If nt y paper 1 so hard?? wth la..dun think nvm..come to think of it, many answers like wrong le loh... Chem and physics how? ...rly cant stand it already... 3 papers I dun wan to get back... 1 is compo..2 is Physics paper 2...last is bio paper 1...

Human demands is nv ending...self demand is demanding..I wan to get at least 28/30 for paper...this makes me feel terrible nt getting it...so wad if I get it?? next time, i would wan full marks...this is nv ending... is it a blessing nt to get 28 this time?? but perhaps, an A2 might nt be possible this time round... haiz...

Disappoint...rather... compared the answers...thought of the questions...there is nth I can do...I thot bio can pull me up, perhaps I am wrong... physics paper 1 can pull me uP? hahas...cant tell yet...

I dunno how fair is it, but a guy, didnt take paper 2 physics, count only paper 1, if he gets higher than me becox of his paper 1, I MIGHT CONSIDER THAT "VERY FAIR"... wth la.. if I noe, I would make myyself sick on the day of physics paper 2 and maths paper 2...hahahas...isnt that a gd strategy?? wth...

SO wad this is nt old levels?

Haiz..perhaps I am too self demanding...but... but... is nt abt being the best, but I felt that I didnt do my best...due to carelessness I just donated marks to the teacher... grr.. yes...I didnt wan to be careless, but again and again I made silly mistakes that I shld get it rite... ahhhhhhhhhhh...

THis is so damn frustrating... if I can noe how much I get, perhaps I can feel better, but ...cant...how am I going to concentrate on my physics and chem? I cant relax..I also cant concentrate, time just past like that... If 2moro no paper nvm..but...

WAD DID I GET IT WRONG??? grrrrrrrrrr ahhhhhhhhhh

I thought this time can pull me up, but seemed like... I must always work harder the next time...

forget it... I must always work harder the next time rite??? yes kenny...

After the holidays... haiz...must work harder for that time...

Ms chan, Mr Chew, Mr Tan, Mdm Norul, Mr Sim, Mdm Yuslina, Ms Jow, Mdm low!!

I shall be ready!!!!!!

To be continued...(after End of year exams...)

I went off at
YThursday, May 14, 2009

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes