Results = what u noe +confident level - careless - pressure - stress = marks...
Careless mistakes is nt careless but is the ability limit. Carelessness shows the ability of the person. Carelessness is how unstable a person is during exams. It is not smt that can be controlled. Unless the person improved his stability, which is due to personality. Personality could be changed, but nt easy.
Previously was 2x2x2=6 This time was 2.0cm = 0.2m ...
lost for words...I harpped on the marks lost to the questions that follows up...totally stupid idiot...
I bet I will jump up the table and tear the paper when I receive it back...
wth...I will nv forgive myself la...
IS NT I DUNNO LA...IS WTH...
I slapped myself 5times still cant feel the pain as bad as the pain of wasting the marks... My physics test flung...exams must pull up...seemed like..cant... gone case...
I will forgive myself for misconception...but nv to forgive myself for being careless...
I went off at
YThursday, May 07, 2009
The Owner
。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。 Age: 15 years old Date of Birth: April29 1994 Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Interest
。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。
Detests
。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。
。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。