<body>

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Why exams so slow... mdm low says she is slow..(I saw at her locker..) lol..

haiz this exam is dragged far to long le la... but if too close, the suffering is short but more... due to the time constrain.. haiz..

after the vigorious revise the previous day, today nit prepare for next subject...haiz rly...wan to relax la... 1 after another it comes... haiz.. is like mdm low sitting on me... "do u wan me to sit on u!?" she told me...it nv fail to keep me smiling. hahas.

haiz ... today Hist.. how was it...i wrote the given at the last...becox I cant possible write in the middle after I forgt to write it at the beginning...haiz...Mr Sim plz ar...

A maths is like..erm...erm...Pass can le la..haiz...I revised and revised.. Mr chew gave the practice the questions including a,b,c etc.. is nt as much as the paper today...haiz I NO TIME FINISH...is like 5 mins left...I rather check my ans and do those I dunno rather than do that BIONOMIA THEOREM... zzz haiz...gt some mistakes le la...is nt careless la...is SILLY MISTAKES...haiz...it is ok la...must learn from it..

I was stuck at sm questions while some i just cant rmb how to continue...ahhhhhhhh..

KOK WILEE...U SAY GET FULL MARKS??? WTH...u rly get i dunno wad to say... ya u top maths...haiz.. 3/8 dun lose face... must top all subjects ok!! haiz...also nt me la... hahas but at least is from my class hahahas... 2moro is physics...I learnt on sat and sun...but now nt much confidence left...

question is: will my sa1 marks save my ca1 marks??? SAVE me...

gd luck to every1 and myself!!!

I went off at
YWednesday, May 06, 2009

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes