Sunday, June 28, 2009
ok talk abt friday...
I was waiting for bus number 8...then I saw 1 bus near bus number 18...then I run the the opposite side of the bus interchange... collided into many people... they block the whole passage la.. some more so slow.. some even walk side by side...nt saying they fat...ok I am nt that thin la.. 0k..I RAN OVER THERE...it was bus 19.. wth... ok ..bus 18 or bus 8 will arrvive faster?? I cant be waiting both sides...it is bus interchange and both buses is so far apart( opposite side)
I can nv wait patiently...
I RAN BACK AND FORTH FROM 8 to 18 abt 4-5 times...siao la... at the end?? i missed bus 8...hav to wait for 18... haiz...wth la...
The other day, I only wait for 8, bus 18 left and moved pass the waiting point of 8...then abt 5 mins...then number 8 decided to start the journey... then I was late... haiz...
I hav gt nth to say...y dn they say how many mins till arrival, so I could choose which bus to wait for?? Only nit to do so at the interchange mah...other stations still ok, no matter wad bus also same stop, unless the specific stop dn hav the bus la...... FOllow the gd service of the MRT mah... bus too many...hahas...mrt only gt 2 some stations 3 ...hmmm. oh well...
I went off at
YSunday, June 28, 2009