310809
Monday, August 31, 2009
Omg...I can feel the hotness in my head; coldness in my legs; painfulness in my gums; etc
I ate the lousy anti biotic and the swellen medicine...then fever sia. 38.0 then I go eat the panadol 2 piece. It went down to around 37.5 -37.3. Then I went to bed.
This morning 6am, i was awaken by the heat sia..immediately I drink some water. Then stuck the thermometre in my mouth. 39.6!!! i nearly faint la... i couldnt move sia...no strength at all...I use the lousy bottle knock the door. Then my mother come in. She took the panadol for me. then take some ice to cool me down.
Now abt 10.30 le..i still headache sia, bt lucky my temperature already down to 37.5 range again. Dn feel like eating yet, the antibiotic and the swellen med requires me to eat after food..wth la...
Not feeling to gd still...anyways. Bye...
I went off at
YMonday, August 31, 2009