The Incident Isnt Scary, It is very sad and unneccessary~
Sunday, August 02, 2009
1/8/09 was a tiring day. Morning had badminton trainning at school. It was tougher than any school normal trainning. The fact that there are more helpers and instructors and lesser people, might scare me... hahhaas. but it is fun anyways.
At nite, 7pm-9++ played again. hahas it seemed like morning just warm up for the nite...so energetic which it shldnt be the way... at which, went with "them" (secret, the person dn wan me say...) to eat at a place...OMG...I go there so many times...I dno where is it...ya~ it is in tamp la.. anyways..saw something terrifying...ok~ 10 ++police came...blood on the floor...omg..with brown substances~ ordinary food strains were over stained by BLOOD...
(people hu's stomata...I mean stomaCH is weak ...Im sry for letting u IMagine such a scene...)
Hmm...Stall holders told us that, the man was drunk then the victim accidentally bang him...he could think straight, thus ...vulgarities~ following by the usuage of 2 bottles of beer...
Fortunately I wasnt there to witness...bt oh well...small matters shld nv be made big...
I went off at
YSunday, August 02, 2009