<body>

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Btw zheng rong ask me use any colour except BLACk...hahaas~

GY bro wrote a post then i edit!! hahahaas i didnt noe it is so fun...hu cares whether it is gd or nt... o.o then after tat while editing i came out with another 1...hahahas

here it is : hahas enjoy !!


GY bro's version of

(did she love me):
she told my fren
she did luv me
bt she told me
she dun luv me
i sit n cry
i ask myself y
is it the truth
dat she luv me?
i giv her a ring
she say she accept me
bt when i tok to her
she ignore me
den i noe dat she dun even luv me
tinking of suciding
i cut my wrist
i die in peace...




kenny edited (did she love me)
into (Love process)

My friend said she did love me
but she said me she dont love me

Did she love?
Did she bluff?
I luffed(laughed) Yet I cried

I kept my cool,
Like a fool.

I asked myself why
yet I don’t know why.

Is it the truth
Or just a dare

I Gave her a ring
She accept the thing
In a blink
I am just a fling

I adores her
She ignores me

Till then I knew she dun even luv me
Bt I can only Kneel here
Just rite there,
Thinking of suicidal
The sandals tat she gave
Kept me brave

i cut my wrist
With no ease

I have no peace
Can’t die in peace
Please… Please…
Don’t leave
Just live

I rest in peace
Wrote a list
On my to do list

Woke up in the morn
Rode in the noon
Drank a coke
Throw the coke
Get a fine and be fine in the nite.

Find another you
But will it come true?

2nd 1 :

<>
I think…
Whenever she winks
My heart sinks
I think…
Whenever she sings,
Everything clings

And I think…
Use some ink
Draw me wings.

Love stinks~
I am the king
Yet you are never the queen
You unclean!
Don’t let u lean!!
My heart wont let u IN!!!
Made a Din with the TIN
Yet dn look thin.
It’s not Sin.
You are not seen
You Weeeee~in~(win)

haahhas, rly very fun, rhyme here and there. XDXD


valuable comments plz.~

I went off at
YSunday, October 25, 2009

The Owner

。◕‿◕。 Kenny TaN 。◕‿◕。
Age: 15 years old
Date of Birth: April29 1994
Horoscope Sign: Taurus


Interest


。◕‿◕。 Badminton 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Swimming 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Chinese chess 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hear Songs 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Go walk walk 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Bowling 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Talk craps 。◕‿◕。

Detests


。◕‿◕。 conflicts 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 to hate 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Hypocrite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 being blamed 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 boredom 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 backstabbers 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Rules 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 insults 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 unreasonable people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 arrogant people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 stubborn people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 irritating people 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who smokes 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who hates me 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who always late 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they very handsome/pretty 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 people who thinks they always rite 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 People who dont mend their words 。◕‿◕。


。◕‿◕。 Hate myself for having some of the above qualities 。◕‿◕。

。◕‿◕。 Whisper To Keep The Sun Smiling 。◕‿◕。






~"Handsomely Fat Fatties"~


Xin YaN


Joey Hen


Wai Kit


Roy Quake


Beverly Yeoh


WenXian


Justin


Yeuk Hung


HuiXin


Yue Yun


Kimberlyn


Avril


Felicia


Genevieve


MingXuan


EstherYap


Fiona


George


Dewey


Leonard


Eudora


Jarvis


Yiwei


Liwei


Hee Jay


Yu Ting


Claudia


Hui Shi


YNEZ


Pamela


Kimberly


Coral Badminton


Class 1/5


Class 2/2


CLass 3/8


Friend


Friend


Friend


Friend

Memories

> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> May 2010
> May 2014

Music Is Life


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Misc

placed any other infos here. :)

Credits

Designer: [x] [x]
Image: [x] [x] [x]
Software: [x]
Image Host: [x]
Layout Host: [x]
Deviantart Brushes