Monday, October 19, 2009
It has been quite a long time again...hahas, rly hav the mood to post ..hahahas alot of feel ~
1stly i finally overcome my laziness and make the effort to go and swim...im staying so near the tamp swiming complex yet it has been 5-6 years since i last swam...o.o ...oh well...30+ laps haahhas. nt breath hor length...I swam 1.5metres away from the pool bank...in case I CMI...oh well...it has been years since i get my gold cert...nw i lost to an old man...i cant giv excuse saying he always swim...tat will a further disgrace...o.O time I swam was around (8.10am-9.16am)
Now im waiting impatiently to go play badminton...although my legs like heavy heavy...arms like muscle over stretch...zzzz dn say i old ..wadever ~
: ) yesterday i went shopping o.o has been months...since i shopped for my new year stuffs...hahahas didnt noe y...just gt the exam free feeling tat makes me do many things i dn often do haahas. Sense of achievement? Bought a sling bag. Unique leh the design (: u will noe y if u see it hahahas. oh well, ya bought an elephant "trunk" which is small actually...which i used it to swim today...
SMT ITNERESTING~ very interesting...the opposite? gnitseretni. LAME~ I was at home in my room, i heard the squeeking sound, 1st instinct was to look at the air con which gave me lots of problems EVEN THOUGH IT IS NEW (less than a year) hmm, then the sound was so damn...errie.. actually i told my father the previous day, hahahas. Today i told my mother becx it rly pierce my poor ear. My mother came and also thot wads wrong...y does it seemed to be in pain making such a noise...
The sqeeking was followed by a "too too too" sound...I ACTUALLY THOT THE AIR CON IS GOING TO EXPLODE..."NONSENSICAL ME" At last, my mother found out that its from the telephone.-.-..the phone was nt placed properly... I didnt noe how it make such a noise... bt the too too sound...lucky saved my soul...hahahs. my mother nearly use the phone to call the people to service...o.o oh well...
gtg badminton soon, byes every1
12.34pm
NICE NUMBER : )
I went off at
YMonday, October 19, 2009